Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy New Year


I want to make a few new year cards this year.  This card is for my Mom who is 94 years old.  I celebrate every opportunity I still have to send her a card and know she appreciates it.  The touch of pink on the card is there because Pink is her favorite color.



This card is for the current challenge on the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge blog.  The challenge this week is Designer Drafts.  (sketch challenge)


As you can see I did take a few liberties with the sketch.  I added more layering - you must have some bling for New Year's (silver card stock).  The 2014 die cut was done with my Silhouette.

Paper Smooches has a blog hop going on right now for their January release.  From all the fun projects it looks like they are adding some more great stamps to their catalog.  You can find their stamps at this link.

Yeah 2 days off.

2 comments:

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love your Silhouette cut. I don't have one (yet.) I only own a Cricut. Good luck on this weeks PS Sparks challenge.

vic said...

Thus is beautiful and I'm sure your mum will love this too

Vic x