Sunday, November 3, 2013

Operation Write Home and Love Cards




The monthly challenge for Our Daily Bread Designs is to make LOVE cards.  Our Daily Bread Designs kindly pays for up to two large boxes of cards to be shipped overseas.  As OWHers we just need to post 50 cards during the month.  I believe we always make this goal.  I always try to participate at the beginning of the month because all of a sudden the month is over.

I cut the designs with my Silhouette - I love that machine more and more each day. I have so much more to learn about using it but what I do use.  I love.

I am making LOVE cards rather than Valentine Day cards.

Enjoy your Sunday.

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Barb, I love both of these cards. True love show up in each of them. I'm very intrigued by the first cutting. I watched it done the other day, but for some reason I don't think I'd be successful at it. Your nailed it. Enjoy your week.