Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hello and Miss You

I know - I have not posted for a couple weeks and here I am doing two cards in one day - actually I made 3 cards as you can see there are two cards in this post.


This card is for my son in law.  A little mail to let him know I am thinking about him during his fight with cancer.  I bought a new 6 x 6 pad by Bo Bunny called Trail Mix.  I used a Tim Holtz distressing embossing folder.  The sentiment is from American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - I know I will get  lots of use out of this Hello stamp.

The card is based on the weekly sketch from CAS this Sketch.


I flipped the sketch to make a card for Operation Write Home.  I used the same papers and distressing folder but the stamp is from Hero Arts.  Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors a monthly challenge for Operation Write Home - this month the challenge is to make a Missing You card.  Our Daily Bread Designs pays postage on a box of cards for each 25 cards submitted for the challenge - up to postage for two boxes.  Thank you for your support.


3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your cards are fabulous, love the embossed background!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

BobbisTreasure said...

Same papers, same embossing, same layout. Love how the slight change in placement gives the cards two different looks!!!!

Ardyth said...

Love the vintage feel of these and the great texture! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!