Thursday, November 29, 2012

Watercolor Christmas


Tonight another art endeavor from my Whimsy Winter Workshop taught by Christy Tomlinson.  Actually Christy did not teach the watercolor tree and unfortunately I do not remember who it was at the present time.  I think for my first attempt - it did turn out OK.

I can not do one layer cards - so I had to trim the image, mat it and add to a card base of watercolor paper. I doodled along the edge and added a sentiment - I do wish I had not put the sentiment on the front - but it is there now and must remain.

Step out of your comfort zone - have some fun.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love, love, love this!! You can't do one layer cards? Well I can't draw free hand...I even signed up for a class to learn to draw when the girls were little and needed help drawing stuff for projects...I dropped the class, couldn't keep up. I am in awe of you, this is wonderful art!