Monday, December 12, 2011

Oldie Moldie Monday


It is Oldie Moldie Monday - the day to show some love for those old supplies you have in your stash.  Yes - some of it is ugly and you can't do anything with it but the majority of it is still wonderful paper - it just needs some creativity added to it.

I am still working on my own personal holiday cards.  This card is for one of my staff members - I am very blessed to have some wonderful people work for me. 

This paper is last year's Christmas collection from My Mind's Eye.  I had bought a packet of it so have some die cuts that match also.  The stamp is from Hampton Art - I love this snowman - he has a vintage feel to him. 

The design is based on the sketch at The Sweet Stop.  This layout if probably one of my favorites and you will find many versions of it throughout my blog. 

Everyone enjoy your Monday.

3 comments:

Dotti's Hobbies said...

This is a great card! TFS!

Cathymac said...

Love the vintage feel of this wonderful Christmas card...the papers and that eyelet ribbon with the touch of green tied around the bow is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card! I love the papers no matter how old... and the cute snowman image is just darling. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)