Saturday, May 21, 2011

You're a Real Fun-Gi



The card is based on the sketch at Clean and Simple Stamping. I struggle with clean and simple - so I try to do their sketches - less is more and you can make some very beautiful cards. I do like how this card turned out.

This is a new stamp I bought from Unity Stamp. Not very expensive but I will get lots of cards made with it. Lots of smiles from the cards I will make for Operation Write Home. This is some new paper I had bought in a pack - it is fron - My Mind's Eye.

I did get one flower garden cleaned up today. It is rainy here in Wisconsin - I need to mow my lawn also. Maybe tomorrow - I also need to go to work for a few hours. Don't want to - but if I wish to remain somewhat calm this week - a few hours of work is needed.

Enjoy the remainder of your evening and week end.

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Love your CAS card Barb! Really love the sentiment, it will surely bring a ton of smiles.

Paula S. said...

Great "punny" image and sentiment combo. Though I too struggle with it and often find myself wanting to add stuff to my cards, I agree about CAS, many timess "less IS more". It doesn't always have to be elaborate to be beautiful.