Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hump Day - yeah



Good Wednesday evening. We are now on the downward slide to the week end - and it is a three day week end - yeah - I have so much that I need to get done - it is raining lots here and then you have to mow, and then mow again, and then mow again. Keeps you busy. I am still working in my flower gardens and get them weeded.

I am sharing a card I made for my daughter. She is running her first marathon this week end so I wanted to let me know how proud I am of her. I found this image on the internet but then I added some beautiful paper so I hope it doesn't look too sporty.

Everyone have a good evening - I am trying to find a couple tables in my card making area - I have a friend coming over to scrapbook on Saturday - I gave her a scrapbook when her baby was born - so we are going to start working on it. Of course, the baby is coming so I will hopefully get lots of snuggling time in.

2 comments:

Cindy's Card Co said...

The card is great Barb. Love the patterned paper.

Paula S. said...

Great card Barb! Kuddos to your daughter on a Marathon and I hope you enjoy your weekend!