Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday, December 4, 2010


Good Saturday evening. We had our first snow of the season - luckily it was not too heavy. I went to get my snowblower ready to go - filled the gas tank - primed the engine - went in the house - I know I need to prime the engine awhile before it will start. I started smelling gas - all the gas - drained out of the snowblower onto the garage floor. Yuck - it was not on my list of things to scrub the garage floor. My car probably reeks - I will have to move it outdoors tomorrow and open up the windows to air it out. Now I need to get the snowblower repaired. Not something I wanted to do.
I needed a gift card holder - so put together one - it is the challenge at Caardvarks - the challenge ends today. Boy I made it under the wire.
I am not too talky tonight - tired - had to shovel the sidewalk and driveway - but little Mr. Hunter - 9 year old neighbor - came over to help me shovel and then another neighbor showed up and helped and we had it done. It only cost me some hot cocoa.
Hopefully I will be able to find some time to create - I need to get Christmas cards in the mail and I need two birthday cards. Gotta get busy.
Size: 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: The Paper Loft
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper
Inks: ColorBox® Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous – Teresa Collins
Trim: American Crafts
Treat bags: Target
Distressing Tool: Tonic
Pop Dots by All Night Media®

No comments: