Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good evening - we made it through Thursday - yeah - lots to do tonight but last night I found a few minutes to make a card. The card is based on the week end sketch challenge at SRM Stickers blog. I have been wanting to make a card using that sticker - I have lots of Beas in my family - my mom, sister, daughter and great nice. All have the middle name of Bea.

The paper is from Cosmo Cricket - one of their mini decks - I love mini decks - glad I broke it out for this card. Hopefully it does not look like Christmas with the red and green.

Well I must get going and do a few things.

Card Details:
Size: 4.5 x 6.
Card base: Bo Bunny dots
Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs (a Wisconsin store - if you want to drop some money - visit the home store in Brookfield, WI)
Colored with Copics
Clear Stickles
Spellbinders
Ribbon - unknown
Sticker: SRM Stickers

No comments: