Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday, May 25, 2010


Good Tuesday evening - Dancing With the Stars Final - can't talk long. I wonder who will win - I think it is pretty open yet - kinda - most likely Nicole.
I have started making cards for Operation Write Home - please join over 100 bloggers this Saturday for a bloghop. You will see many projects, tutorials and beautiful cards. I even have some blog candy so you must stop by and leave a comment. They have a card making blog which a sketch challenge on Monday and a midweek challenge of Wednesday.
Tonight's first card is based on the sketch at Card Patterns. A fun, pretty easy sketch that you can dress up or down. My second card is just a bunch of the scraps. I love this Hero Arts stamp - it is so versatile.
Everyone have a wonderful evening.
Card Details:
Size 4.25 x 5.5
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey – Recess 6 x 6 pad
Stamp: Hero Arts
Brads: American Crafts
May Arts Twine
Colorbox Chalk Ink by Clearsnap

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

Lovely paper combinations in both of these cards.

dstandard said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!