Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top of the Evening to You

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone. I went and got myself some corned beef and cabbage at a local restaurant and enjoyed it immensely even though there is not an Irish bone in my body. Beautiful weather here in Wisconsin - I have my windows open for awhile to let some fresh air in and the winter smells out. But - it is suppose to snow on Saturday. YUCK.

Just a very quick post tonight - I have been spending lots of time at the hospital with a friend so tonight I must get lots done. I have to do my taxes since I am going to the tax preparer tomorrow.

My card is my 10th dragonfly card. It is for a call for dragonfly cards on Taylored Expressions.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love the soft colors. Great card.

Annie