Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday, March 11, 2010


Good Thursday morning. This is my morning of doctor appointments before I head to work so going to work in a few other errands around the doctor appointments. Oil change on the car, post office, maybe some groceries, scrapbook store, it is next door to the last doctor appointment - so I need to drop in and see if they have anything new and interesting. We have been having lots of dense fog - I hate driving in the fog - you drive down a road everyday - and in the fog - you lose your bearings and really have no idea where you are. Of course, people still pass. The snow is melting though - maybe by the end of today - I will see all of my deck. Everyone is so ready for spring. How is the weather where you live?
Today's card is for a special friend who is battling cancer. She needs something to make her smile right now. Don't tell anyone - but I have even bought cards to send her - there are some pretty funny cards out there. I bought one of the taking cards - it is so funny - I would love to be a mouse in the corner when she opens that card.
The card is based on the sketch at The Sweet Shop - they have a sketch on Saturday - it was a fun sketch - I got out a pad of paper I had bought - it is a valentine collection from My Mind's Eye - but enough of the paper does not have hearts on it so you can use it for everyday cards.
Everyone have a wonderful day.
Stamp: Stampendous colored with Copics
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: Offray
Buttons: supplies
Rub on: One Heart One Mind
Colorbox Chalk Ink (inked edges of card)

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very adorable, I luv the image....great Easter card below too..have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Ivanka said...

Such a fun, bright and cheery card. Love that image.