Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho - Back to Work I Go


I have been on vacation/holiday break for a week and way too much bad weather and change of plans that I am looking forward to going back to work. It will only be a 3 day week but guess what - I think it is suppose to snow on the 31st. Yeah - we just haven't had enough.
I do have a house guest this week - one of my granddogs is staying with me while her parents - are in Costa Rica - how lovely does that sound. They are gone a week. The house will be hairy - she is a husky. She is a sweet dog. Hope she does well tomorrow on her own.
This is a card that was published in the December issue of Paper Crafts. It was in the critters section. One of the easiest cards I have ever made. I don't have the paper and sticker information handy.
Everyone enjoy the remainder of your evening. I even did some papercrafting. Yesterday I finished up some gifts and today I made a couple snowman thank you cards. Hopefully the sun shines so I can take a picture of each of them.

No comments: