Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

14 inches of snow and then a cold snap - we will be below zero tonight - the sun shines during the day but it is still miserable. We had a snow day on Wednesday so my week is all out of whack - I kept thinking I had my week end yesterday but no tomorrow is Friday. Been a very strange week with the weather and holiday happenings.

I helped a freind make peanut butter balls tonight - we made 4 batches but with 4 of us - it did not take long at all to get them done. Made some soup for us for dinner. It was very tasty and healthy also. I came home with one batch of peanut butter balls so I have something baked for Xmas dinner treats.

I am trying to get some cards made before Saturday for a gathering I am hosting. 1 done - 2 to go. This card is based on the sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You - a fun sketch.

Stamp - Stampendous colored with Copics
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye
Ribbon - Michael's dollar bin

7 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Cute card! :) Kathy

cnelson said...

this is just as cute as can be!! love that bow!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Your ribbon treatment is fab! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y this week!

Annie said...

WAY CUTE!!!!

Annie

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! I love the papers and colors...especially that fabulous orange dotted ribbon! Great job with Kazan's Sketch 41!

♥Lea

Unknown said...

awesome colors - the green and orange together are really fabulous!

Ivanka said...

Gorgeous and fun card. Love it Barb.