Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Monday Evening


Good evening to all - survived another day of work which is always good. A quick post tonight - I am doing my run around and water the lawn routine tonight - do need to figure out the other sprinkler - but my new hose is not long enough so need to go buy another small hose. Oh well it is only money - money I could be spending on card making supplies - all those new holiday papers should be coming soon and of course I need them even though I have containers full - a girl just can't have enough paper or rubber stamps. Or Mama could use some more Copics.
My card tonight is the birthday card for the little sweetie that lives next door - she turned 8 on Saturday. She loved her card and she also loves to make cards. Do you ever find that you keep using the papers that are laying out - I sure do - so if you look back in the blog you will find more orange cards.
The card is based on the sketch challenge at Caardvarks - it is sketch 3 - I have enjoyed their 3 sketches - I guess they talked to me.
Stamp - Hampton Art colored with Copics
Paper - My Mind's Eye
Ribbon - Offray
Fiskar's Border Punch

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love the colors on your pretty princess ... lovely sketch design.

lauren bergold said...

what an absolutely ♥DELIGHTFUL♥ birthday sketch card! i love every single detail of the beautiful birthday princess!

Unknown said...

Oh, I just love this! That image is adorable and the colors are fabulous!

Michelle Giraud said...

Adorable!! I love the colors you used on this card. Great job on the sketch challenge.