Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Monkey Time


Time for the weekly monkey card - found this fun image in a file on my computer - and then you know - I know I have this paper that would be perfect - luckily I had just seen the scraps - so I kinda knew where they were - The papers are from Crate Paper - really old collection - but I have had some great creative fun with this paper.
Spent the afternoon shopping in Madison with an online paper friend. We had a good time and didn't do too much damage to our checkbooks but it was nice to be together and talk and shop. Now I want to make a card - let's see what I can come up with - need to figure out what cards I need - graduation, sympathy, wedding card, more monkey cards, hmmmmmmm - I had best get off this computer and get some creating done.

No comments: