Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wet Thursday


We are getting rain in Wisconsin - finally - the affect of Gustav - everything outside was getting very crispy. I do refuse to water my lawn - good side - did not have to mow. On Tuesday we broke 90 degrees for the first time - the next day we dropped 20 to 30 degrees - I had to go to the post office - and I swung through Wendy's and got chili - boy did that taste good.
Today's card is based on Kazan's Sketch 8 on 2 Sketches 4 You - I did the extra sketch earlier in the week and finally got this one finished. Fun card to make - new stamp so I had to ink it up.
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey
Stamp - Hero Arts
Colored with Gamsol and Prismacolors with stickles added
Word Rub on - Making Memories
Snowflakes rub on - Me and my Big Ideas
Red snowflake - Imaginisce
Bling snowflake - Darice
Popdotted the image
I have another card in the works - same paper - same stamp. I may even have some holiday cards ready to use - that will be a change.
I have so much patterned paper - that I have started to use it for card bases.
Everyone have a great evening.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Chili does sound pretty tasty and I love your card.

Annie