Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wacky Wonderful Wednesday


Wacky Wonderful Wednesday in the Wonderful state of Wisconsin - beautiful weather - of course - working - never leaving your building - how would you know until you leave for home. The days at work are not long enough - I am not getting everything done - it is the beginning of the school year and it is always hectic plus I am trying to impletment some new things which I have to kinda create - I am going to have a blog at work - another way to communicate with the students.
My card today is for a new baby boy (actually his parents) - the mom was a college roommate of one of my daughters. The girls are all still close so I wanted to make a card for Lisa and Geoff and Donovan.
The card is based on a sketch at Triple the Sketch - I believe it is the first time I have done one of their sketches. They post the sketch on Friday with scrapbook layouts and then on Saturday they show cards made from the sketch.
Paper - K & Company - Brenda Walton - Designer Mat Pad (great for card makers)
Chipboard - K & Company BW Small Wonder Boy Tags
Rub Ons - K & Company
Brads - American Crafts
Have a good evening.

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

This turned out absolutely precious!!! Wow! Love this! You need to submit this girl! :) And glad to have you join us at Triple the Sketch!

Annie said...

This adorable. Absolutely adorable.

Annie