Monday, April 14, 2008

Oldie Moldie Monday



Dug into the very large collection of Basic Grey to make a couple get well cards. Sent one to my mom and one for the box. Punched out the frog from the patterned paper. I mixed up some acrylic paint - red and orange to get the right shade to distress the paper. I brushed the paint on the edges of all the paper. I created the sentiment on the computer - inside reads - and get well.

Got out the stickles and added it to the frog image and also to the center of all the flowers and to the top of the brads which were painted with the perfect shade of acrylic paint.

Dig into those old supplies and see what you can come up with.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Very, very cute Barb! I love that little froggy and that sentiment is perfect!