Monday, April 28, 2008

Oldie Moldie Monday once again

Where did last week go - some weeks I find it hard to create so I had no cards to create and I was busy trying to catch up on things around the house

Had a wonderful fun week end. My friend Ivanka who lives near Toronto came to Wisconsin to visit. Our friend Annie came from the Twin Cities and we shopped until we dropped. We stayed in Madison and paper crafters who live in this area are very lucky to have such wonderful stores to visit. We have several locally owned scrapbook stores, Archievers, a super JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby - and a visit to the Gina K stamp store in McFarland, WI. The 3 of us made her cards with some of the stamps I had - and we were lucky - she popped into the store while we were there so we could give her the cards. Of course, we should have had our picture taken with her. We all came away with a new set of stamps. Ivanka had lots of fun - and then on Sunday on the way back to the airport - we stopped at the outlet mall in Johnson Creek - Bass was having an "excellent" sale and we both helped out the economy. Sure hope she comes back to visit again.

I made this card last week - it is made with paper from Bo Bunny - some die cut flowers - the bling flowers were from the Dollar Bin at Target. The rub ons are from October Afternoon. I think this will be a Mother's Day card.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - I want to go play with some new paper and stuff.

Barb

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Beautiful card Barb! I love the bright colors. It's a perfect mothers day card!
Thank you for a wonderful weekend. I've had fun going thorough all of my new things!!