Monday, January 25, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.  

I used  the current sketch from Paper Players for inspiration for my card today.  I found everything for this card sitting on my design table and the sentiment circle paper in the scrap bin.


I flipped the sketch and adjusted where the banner and circle were sitting on the rectangle.
The colors are so pretty in this patterned paper.  The green check is the back side of the floral.


Remember to show some love for your old supplies.  They still make wonderful cards.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great use of your scraps as everything blends together perfectly! You did a nice job with our sketch too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players! Take care!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

It's so satisfying to make something so pretty from the scraps in your bin - pretty! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

It's always great when you can put together a pretty card using up those scraps. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!