Thursday, January 28, 2021

Guest Designer - Tic Tac Toe Challenge Blog

I am excited to be the guest designer on the Tic Tac Toe challenge for this upcoming week.  They have a fun challenge board for you to choose from.  


I chose to use the diagonal line with red, square and die cut.

I had just purchased this brand new heart die from Scrapbook.Com and wanted to use it for my Valentine cards this year.  I only make a few Valentine cards.

I first colored my background with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink (this color is very difficult to photograph since it is so light).  After it was dry, I added a layer of sparkling embossing paste through a stencil to dress up the background.  Unfortunately I do not know who the stencil is from.

I die cut the heart out of three pieces of white card stock and then one layer from a shiny card stock I had in my supplies.  I glued all these layers together and then adhered it to the center of the background.

The sentiment hugs was die cut from several layers of white card stock and one layer of black glitter cardstock, layered together and adhered to the right of the heart.  I stamped the sentiments in black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I adhered them to the heart.

The background was added to a black square card base.



I now have one Valentine card made.

Please join us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge and play along.  

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: