Monday, January 11, 2021

Oldie Moldie Monday

 It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

Last week I spent a good amount of time gathering together Christmas paper and sentiments for a young lady from my home town who is making Christmas cards for nursing homes.  I have ample supplies and was so happy to give them to someone who was doing something so wonderful to bring a smile to our elderly who live in nursing homes.

One of the things I did is make some sample cards for her using some of the paper.  I used some of the designs from Sheetload of Cards.  I wanted to introduce her to Crafty Al's monthly design.

Here are some of the cards I included in her two boxes of supplies.





See they are wonderful cards - even though the paper is somewhat old - but no mold was found.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.  Stop by next week to see more samples of the cards I gave her.

No comments: