Thursday, May 14, 2020

Totally Awesome

I am trying to find some creative mojo.  It has been lacking this week.  I looked at some sketches and I knew that I wanted to use my new butterfly stamp set from My Favorite Things. 

One morning I grabbed a set of Altenew mini sets in the shades of pink and the stamp set and stamped each image.  I learned lots of stamping all of them and I know that I want to grab different ink color combinations and stamp all the butterflies.  By doing this, you will have a supply of beautiful butterflies to create with at different points in time.

I decided to play with the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches

 I also am playing along with the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.  The challenge this week is "anything goes."


I colored my paper with the same inks that I used to stamp all my butterflies.  The sentiment is new from My Favorite Things also.  I heat embossed the sentiment so it is bold.  I decided to add a black mat to balance the large sentiment.


I really like how this card turned out and that sentiment can be used for so many different things.

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Kim S said...

I love your use of the sketch with that bold sentiment and wonderful butterfly! It's all so gorgeous in pink. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.