Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Flowers

It seems the majority of my cards involved flowers.  I love to stamp and color  flowers.  My favorite coloring method lately is water coloring.  I stamp lots of images and then spend my time coloring.  I believe it also calms your soul to sit and color.

The current challenge at Twofer is Flowers.  The concept behind Twofer is to use the same stamp on two different types of cards (thank you, birthday; anniversary, sympathy; etc).  The stamp must be used in two different ways.


This stamp is from Rubbernecker Stamps. 


On this card - the floral image was stamped and die cut in a circle.  I love the bright colors in this card.  Black splatters brings everything together.


On this card, the image was stamped coming from two different angles for the card front.  I added black and glitter to the center of the flowers.  This is going to a friend's mother for her 90th birthday.


I love trying to use my stamps in different ways. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Darnell said...

I love how you have stretched your design skills with your two different designs incorporating that sweet flower image, Barbara! And I agree with you that coloring soothes the soul! Your watercoloring is fabulous and I love the cheerful bold colors of each, along with all the other finishing details! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #27! Take care and keep safe. Hugs, Darnell

My Paper Epiphany said...

Two cheerful and beautifully coloured cards! I love the colours! I am addicted to flowers too! and butterflies:)