Monday, May 25, 2020

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

I grabbed a 6 x 6 pad from Simple Stories - it has very pretty colors in it - it has a date of 2013 on it.

I liked the sketch at Paper Players



I used a new die I had to have during stay at home.  I really like the scalloped edge.  I added glitter gel to the dots on some of the butterflies.  This card is going in a box to a foster care home.


I used the remaining scraps from the sheets I cut for the first card to make this card.  This card will go into a military box.


Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These butterfly papers are fabulous! And the scalloped die is a perfect background, very pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us this week and using my sketch at the Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Isn't it wonderful to be able to use up some of the stash you have been saving and this butterfly paper is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch. So glad you showcased this at the Players this week
jaydee

laurie said...

So sweet! Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!