Friday, May 15, 2020

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge

I have new supplies from My Favorite Things and waited patiently for the new sketch to see if it would work - yes it did.  Let the happy dance of creativity start.

I first spent the morning stamping all the butterflies in their new stamp set.  I used just one set of inks from Altenew so I knew they all coordinated.  I learned some things from stamping the set and want to grab other colors and just stamp a bunch of different butterflies so I have them available for creating.

Here is the sketch from My Favorite Things


I colored my paper with the same inks that I stamped the butterfly in.  On the rectangle, I added a layer of glitter gel to add some sparkle.  I added my sentiment and butterfly at a slight angle to offset the straight lines of the sketch.  The sentiment is actually from a Christmas set but I think it works for an everyday card.



Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: