Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sending Happy Thoughts

I am back from vacation so I need to post some things to my blog.  I do love retirement and being able to travel plus escape winter for a few months.

The current challenge at Wednesday's Simon Says Stamp is to use two or more patterned papers.  I use to be queen of pattern paper usage so it was fun to see if I could still combine patterned papers and make a good card.  One of the secrets to this is to use papers from the same paper grouping.  These papers are from a 6 x 6 pad from We R Memory Keepers.  This really should be an Oldie Moldie Monday post because this paper is well aged and the stamps is a favorite oldie.  I am making two of this card - one will go to a foster care home and the other will go in a military box.


I think the colors are so pretty in this grouping.  I did use four different patterned papers on this card.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: