Friday, February 28, 2020

Children's Card

I am playing along with the current challenge at Paper Smooches blog.  This is a color challenge.

I was out shopping and what do I find but paper from Paper Smooches in these exact colors.  Of course I had to buy it along with a new stamp set.  I love the bee on this stamp set.  It will get lots of use.



I had recently stamped this giraffe and colored him so wanted to make a card with him.  The card will be going to a foster care facility.  I love the colors of the patterned paper in this collection.  The sentiment is from my new Paper Smooches stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Such a cute card! That giraffe is one of my favorites! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Color Palette Challenge! :)