Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Be Joyful

 Actually I am feeling a little joyful.  I found a little bag of gnomes all assembled, ready to be put on Christmas cards.  This sketch challenge at AAA cards was perfect for my little man.  


It is really hard for me to make CAS cards.  I have a hard time using a plain white background but in my background box I found this very faint background.  Hopefully it satisfied CAS card requirements and it did satisfy my need for "no totally white background".  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz.


I may use this design for some more Christmas cards since I have more gnomes already done.  This is a great sketch for him also.  

Thanks for stopping by.  

3 comments:

A.Rose said...

So glad to see another gnome! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

Jane said...

Wow, love his huge hat curl! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Michelle W said...

Fun gnome card! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.