Saturday, March 27, 2021

Birthday Project

 I went on vacation; I came home but my mojo stayed on vacation.  Today I forced it a little and I think the card turned out pretty good.

The challenge for the last couple weeks at Seize the Birthday is a sketch.  I used the sketch to make my birthday card.  



I had this image already colored.  It is a My Favorite Things image.  I had to fussy cut it out because my die slipped and I did not have a rectangle.  I used a lavender paper and cut the scalloped rectangle with a die.  I pop dotted the image with foam tape and the sentiment has a couple strips of paper behind each piece to raise them.


Thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Barbara said...

She is so cute and you have colored her adorably. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
Barbara DT