Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wishing You Bright Holiday Wishes

 The season of mailing holiday cards for the Christmas season is fast approaching and many card makers are scrambling to get enough made.  I counted mine and I have over 100 cards made - I have more than enough to mail out to family and friends.  Now is the hard part - actually mailing them and also picking the right card for each person on your card list.

I am sharing this card today with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge where the challenge is Anything Goes.  

I had a set of dies I had never used.  I looked through my background box and found a sheet of bright colored alcohol ink paper which I used to cut out my poinsettias.  Another piece of green alcohol ink colored paper (a small piece) was perfect for the leaves.  The mat was also cut from the same sheet of paper as the poinsettias.  I colored a piece of white card stock by dipping in a light pink oxide ink to make the perfect backdrop for the flowers.  I heat embossed a (I believe) a Penny Black sentiment on the card front.


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: