Monday, June 8, 2020

Oldie Moldie Monday

It is Monday - time to show some love for your old supplies.

This week I let the sketch at Sunday Stampers be my inspiration for this week's creation. 


I love all the layers in the sketch.  I had played with this 6 x 6 pad of paper from Simple Stories with a date of 2013 on it recently and decided it had lots of lovely papers for the sketch.  For the focal point which is the larger square on top I cut the patterned paper with the large rose on it.  I did add some sparkle to the flower.  It is added to the card with dimension.  I did place a piece of gray card stock behind it so it would not blend into the background.

I tried three different papers for the sentiment before I settled on this pink one.  This birthday die is from Penny Black.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to show some love for your old supplies. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

What pretty papers, Barb - love the corner rounding you did, too, it really softens things up, perfect for these pretty flowers! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!