Friday, April 3, 2020

Children's Birthdays During Pandemic Times

A fellow card making friend asked some of us if we could make a birthday card for her granddaughter who's birthday is next week.  Of course, we all said yes.

Since I have been wanting to play with the current sketch at My Favorite Things I took this as a win win situation.


 I have a small sack of the zebras all stamped and colored so I thought I would use one of them as my focal point.  I cut the tag shape with my Silhouette and actually cut three and made two more cards.

I used paper from an MFT paper pack.  I love the bright colors.  I also used my Silhouette to cut the scallop trip on the bottom of the tag.

I see I forgot to color the wheels but will do that before I mail it.  When I sent a picture to my friend, she said it was perfect because they had given the little girl a scooter for her birthday present.


As long as I am creating, I made a card for a foster care home I send cards to.  I know this will make some child (who may have never gotten a card in their life) smile.


My last card (kept flat because it will have to travel many many miles) is for a military box.  I know some loved one will smile when they receive it from their military hero.


I am also entering the card in the current challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where it is Happy Birthday.

The Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog's current challenge is Kid's birthday.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Three great cards for kids. They are sure to brighten the children's day when they receive them. Love the bright colors on the papers. That zebra on his scooter is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.