Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sympathy Cards

I normally like to make my sympathy cards when I need them so they can be more personal, unfortunately, most of the time, you just can't make them.  I have decided to try and keep a supply of masculine and feminine sympathy cards on hand. 

This is my female version for a sympathy card.  I was using a die cut for the first time.  The background with the scallops is the die I had never used.  I bought it as Christmas.  I had not used the floral spray many times either.



I am entering this in a new challenge blog I found.  It is a monthly challenge blog called Creative With Stamps.  


I have kitted a few of these to assemble when I am dog sitting.  I will be prepared the next time I need a sympathy card.

If you want to see how I used the floral die cut - check it out at this link.

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Helen F. said...

What a beautiful Sympathy card! It really looks very peaceful and comforting. I love the pretty color combination too. Thanks for joining us at "Creative With Stamps" this month