Friday, November 10, 2017

Happy Little Stampers November ATC Challenge

It is time for another ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers. 

ATC's are little works of art that measure 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches.  They are very fun to create and I hope you will join us this month where the challenge is Words.  How much fun is this challenge.




I made a group of ATC's.  I had gotten a set of Tim Holtz stamps on sale and thought they would make great ATC's.  The background was made with distress oxide inks.  The words were stamped with VersaFine Black Ink and clear heat embossed.

Here is a close up of one of the ATC's.  I did add some doodling along the edge of each ATC.



Here is a picture of the other four ATC's.    ATC's are hard to photograph.  I was being lazy and did not photograph each one separately.


I hope you will join us in the month of November and play along with this ATC challenge

No comments: