Friday, February 3, 2017

Friendship Cards

How would we ever make it through life without for friends and the friendships we make through our time on earth.  I am blessed with so many wonderful friends.  I wanted to make a few cards to have in my supplies so I could send to a friend who needs a little cheer in their life.

I was lucky that Time Out's weekly challenge is this quote - Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can't break them apart',  

Here is my card.


The background is made with distress inks which I smooshed on the paper.  I put some distress ink on a piece of acetate and spritzed it with water and made my background.  I used Fossiliked Amber and Crushed Olive.  This one was done with dry watercolor paper.

The card below was done with a watercolor paper that was wet and then you smooshed on the ink.  You get a little different look.

The flowers were gifted me by a dear friend who knew I coveted her stamps from Paper Artsy.  The sentiments are both Hero Art Stamps.

I finished the cards with a spraying of a Tattered Angels gold mist.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Nonni said...

Beautiful card with beautiful sentiment, I love the sketchy flowers and pretty color palette! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Shona Chambers said...

Fantastic sentiments, I'm sure your friends will love these! You've coloured everything so beautifully too and really like the floral images. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!