Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Happy Little Stampers November Anything Goes With Dies Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers in Anything Goes with Dies.


I have been playing with alcohol inks for the mixed media challenge this month and I made many backgrounds.  I had just recently gotten a new die from Fun Stampers Journey.


I believe (and it is a guess) that I used orange and gold alcohol inks with blender to make this background.  I die cut it.  It is matted with dark brown on a green card base.  The sentiment was heat embossed with dark brown embossing powder and cut out with circle dies along with the green mat.

Please come join us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies November challenge.  I am excited to see all your wonderful creations this month.

7 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your use of alcohol inks on the die - it makes a stunning look!
Super make for the Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

laurie said...

Those leaves are gorgeous! I love that sentiment!

Julie B said...

Those leaves look like they are cut from copper, great use of your play with alcohol inks! :)

Helen Gullett said...

Oh I love the leaves diecut on the background. Great color for the season too!

Sue said...

Beautiful metallic effect on your leaves and wonderful sentiment!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful Card... I love the leaf die which you have used.. Simply wow..

Amy Seigler said...

Your card is stunning! I love the use of the alcohol inks and how it made the die look metallic.