Monday, August 29, 2016

Oldie Moldie Monday

Yes, I am back from a wonderful vacation to the beautiful state of Oregon.  I saw many wonderful things, spent lots of time with my Oregon family and also took some art classes from Dina Wakely at Runaway Studios in Salem, Oregon.  It was a wonderful vacation.

I am slowly getting back into card making.  I have gotten three cards made in the last few days.  Two of the cards will be posted at Happy Little Stampers for September challenges.

This card share is a thank you card for my cousin and her family in Oregon.  She collects frogs.  The frog is a digi image colored with Copics.  The paper is from one of my MANY 6 x 6 pads.


Today I get to see my granddogs.  I have been missing them.  My cousin had three dogs and one of the little ones really liked me so I have been going through dog withdrawal.  Hopefully Axl and Slash take care of that for me.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: