Please enjoy the "how to" instructions for making this card with a stencil.
1. Gather supplies. VersaFine Black ink; Holly stamp and stencil; Kaleidacolor Inkpad (Fruitcake); sponge daubers; and paper.
2. Cut paper to fit size of stamp. Stamp image with VersaFine Ink. Lay stencil over top of stamped image. Add red ink with daubers to berries. Use all three colors of green in your inkpad to color your leaves with daubers.
Carefully move down the stencil covering areas you have already colored. You need to adjust the stencil as you move down the stamped design so the stencil and stamped image align.
3. Trim stamped/colored image for card front (4 x 4 ¾).
4. Stamp sentiment; cut out with die cut.
5. Cut kraft mat (4 5/8 x 5 5/8) and make green card base (5 x 6). Cut red strip for bottom of card (5/8 x 4 5/8).
6. Distress edge of all papers with distressing tool.
7. Adhere all layers together. Tie twine around red strip. Pop dot sentiment to front of card.
8. Lay completed card in box. Mist gold spray over card front several times. Take wand out of bottle of gold and tap the wand gently to make larger splats on card front. Let dry. Add bow.
Finished Card Size: 5 x 6
1 hour + dry time
· Kaleidacolor Raised Rainbow Dye Inkpad (Fruitcake)
· VersaFine Pigment Ink (Onyx Black)
· Sheer Shimmer Spritz (Gold)
· Sponge Daubers
· Cardstock: Kraft, Cream, Red and Green
· Holly Stencil and Stamp (Penny Black)
· Distress Tool
· Foam Tape
· Enamel Dot