Monday, July 13, 2015

Belated Happy Birthday

Sorry - no Oldie Moldie Monday post - I was cleaning/clearing, moving furniture, etc so I did not get a card made using old supplies.  I started but it was not falling together so it will wait for another day.

I did finish this card this week end.  It was a background made with distress inks.  I used pink, yellow and green  I love how the backgrounds always turn out so different.  The flower was colored with distress ink or paint - don't remember.  Too much swirling in my head right now.  The tape was colored with distress paints also.


A birthday sticker from SRM Stickers finishes off the card.

Four more days of work and I will be retired.  I am so excited.  Maybe I will find more time to create and explore new techniques.

I am entering this at the Monday Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.  Anything Goes is the theme this week.

1 comment:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Love your vibrant card and yes I agree the backgrounds are never the same when using distress inks. Your fluffy bow is the perfect touch. Congratulations of your upcoming retirement! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge. Cheers, Nicole