Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo March Challenge

Yes I know I have been missing but I have been doing some creating.  Winter continues to drag on and zap many of us of any desire to do much.  I go to work, I come home, I hope to sleep and then it starts all over.

On the creative side, I have been having lots of fun with the Monthly challenge for Mixed Media Mojo.  


There is something so fun about creating those little pieces of art.  ATC cards - 2.5 inches by 3.5. You can do so much in that little space.  The Twist is Set of 2.  It could mean two ATC's; it could be two of the same element on one card; what will your interpretation of the twist be.

My first interpretation (and I will share more during the month) is a set of 2.  I am redoing my living room and have some beautiful fabric that I picked out the some of the colors from.  I also have this idea to have a wall of "B" art.  Stay tuned to the blog for more fun with that.  Are you ready, here are my ATC's.  A set of 2; each ATC has 2 sets of B's, each card has a B an a b; two butterflies.



Once again I used my Dina Wakely scribbly bird stamp.  Do you know I have discovered entire boards on Pinterest of beautiful creations with this stamp set.  The Butterflies is a stamp I have had for years.

Come back later in the month and I will share a how to on these ATC's and also be sharing my other ATC's.

Get your creativity on and join us at Mixed Media Mojo.  Oh, did you hear we have a Design Team call - come play with us.

3 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

Love this stamp. I've pinned this little guy before but I did not know they have their own boards on Pinterest but now that I do I've started my own and added yours!

crafty creations said...

Great atc's - have enjoyed doing mine

Creative Atelier said...

These are my absolute favorite ATC cards in this challenge.Glad I found your blog.