Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday With Unity and Addicted to CAS

I am trying to use my Unity stamps on Friday.  Hopefully I can keep this up.  I do pretty good with my Oldie Moldie Monday posts - I hardly miss a Monday using my old supplies.

When I saw the challenge at Addicted to CAS - Sun; I remembered a Unity stamp I had and that began the creative journey to make these two cards.



In my head the bottom card was going to be fantastic but I never could get it to fantastic.  I had this wonderful background paper I had made in yellows and oranges.  I really have no idea how I made it since it has been hanging out for awhile.

Both cards will go in my next Operation Write Home box.

Enjoy your Friday.

15 comments:

Riette said...

It's a great way of showing how the same image can look so very different!
xxx
Riette

Celeste Goff said...

Such pretty cards! I especially love that striking orange color!

Ruby said...

Very pretty cards.

Waving My Wand said...

Something about this image that always makes me smile. Love your take on both cards. :)

Mandi said...

Lovely cards!

Sue D said...

Very cheery and perfect for OWH.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sweet, sweet sunshine! Can't get enough after this last long winter. You have created some warm, cheerful cards, here.

JPScraps said...

Both cards are wonderful!

OH Babs said...

Both cards are lively, colorful and will be appreciated by the troops.

Scrapper Myra said...

The beauty of creating art. Diff takes with same image. Love them both.

Cynthia said...

Love these bright and cheerful cards, Barb.

Anonymous said...

What striking cards and i love how you used the same stamp but altered the background. Both beautiful and vibrant. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie

jennifer mitten said...

They are both beautiful and will be appreciated by the recipients!

Miwa said...

Very pretty cards!

Loll said...

Hi Barb. Great use of that awesome scene stamp. Both cards are lovely and so different. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.