Friday, January 17, 2014

Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge


The Paper Smooches Spark Challenge this week is the Picture Perfect challenge.


Here is the picture you were to take your inspiration from.


Yes it is a cake - but when I see the colors - I see a bee.  The black/gray color and the yellow color make me think of a bee.  When I think of a Bee, I think of 4 of my most favorite people in the world:  My mother (Molly Bea); my sister (Bonnie Bea); my daughter (Carrie Bea) and my great nice (Elaina Bea).  The card is for my Mom.


The bee is a digital stamp found on the Paper Smooches site.  I stamped the sentiment and the little hearts.  The hearts were very little to cut out.  The grid was cut with my Silhouette.  I know it will make my Mom smile.

You can find all the great Paper Smooches stamps to purchase on their web site.

Bee Happy.

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that you thought of a bee when you looked at this photo- FUN! What a beautiful card- love the hearts in the die cut/circles! FAB! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge- hope you play along this week (Anything Goes)!!!