Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mixed Media Dabbling Again


Here is another mixed media project.  My daughter liked it and said it would be great in her office so I gave it to her.  I do have another one almost exactly like this one.

The scalloped edge is what I did on the side of my last project and liked it so much I wanted to try it on the front of a piece.  The "happy" was cut with my Silhouette.  I printed the other words on painted dictionary pages and cut them out.

I am having fun but have been working on a remodeling project so have been occupied moving furniture and stuff for the painter.  After this project is done and I have returned from my trip to Alaska, I can then focus on finding carpet for the room and hall that are being painted.

I do have a couple cards made for my Oldie Moldie Monday posts.  Thankfully I had started them earlier in the week so I could finish them.  It is amazing how many cards you can get out of a couple pieces of paper.  I am making Winter general greeting cards for Operation Write Home because I don't think I will make the Christmas deadlines.

Enjoy the remainder of Sunday.

No comments: