Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sweet Sunday


A quick post before I run some errands.  I had this typewriter stamp out last week and stamped a couple more images.  I stamped one on kraft paper and decided to make a card for Operation Write Home.  It was laying on my design table - and then I saw the sketch at The Sweet Stop and thought - this would make a great layout for this image.  Keep it simple.


The card is "somewhat" similar to the sketch.  (Insert Smile)

I decided to finish up the other image and send a card out to my Mom who is recuperating in a nursing home right now.  Something to brighten her room.


I used some very basic paper from Fancy Pants Designs.

Off to Target, Farm and Fleet and the grocery store.

2 comments:

buggin2stamp said...

What a fun typewriter image. Perfect for the sketch this week. Thanks for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop.
Melissa

Robin Parker said...

Love the sentiment in the typewriter. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.