Friday, September 23, 2011

Gel-a-Tins Operation Write Home Challenge


gel-a-tin (sorry I don't have the special markings in your name) is sponsoring a sketch challenge for Operation Write Home.  It is wonderful when OWH gets support from the companies in the business we so happily support.  It is a fun sketch.  I just wanted a general fall card.  Tonight I went to Hobby Lobby - had a cold this week - so have not been out anywhere - well they had paper 50% off so I had to buy a few pieces and some pads - shame on me.  But isn't this lovely fall paper and it is a very nice weight also.  It is Hobby Lobby's brand also.  Like I needed more paper but a girl has to feed her addiction.

The sentiment stamp is a $1 stamp from Michael's - a good sentiment for OWH cards.  The leaf stamp is an old Hero Arts.

Everyone have a wonderful evening - come back tomorrow to see the other two cards I made with the same papers.

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Pretty papers Barb, all I had cash for is some Christmas paper...now I don't have an excuse now to get my Christmas cards started

Jen M said...

Very pretty, Barb - love that leaf! I need more paper like I need a hole in the head yet I buy it anyway. :)

BonBon said...

Your card is soo pretty! love the leafs!! thank you so much for doing gel-à-tins challenge!!