Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Fall

                                    
                                        One card of this upper design.



                                             I have 5 of this design.

Some fall cards for Operation Write Home - very simple design.  The patterned paper does all the talking for me.  I did use a Stampin Up Embossing folder to add texture to the patterned paper.  I believe both sentiment stamps are from Hero Arts. 

The reason there is only one card of the one design is that I goofed up cutting my backing paper so could not make an exact copy of the bottom card - so decided to try a new stamp set I bought.  I love the bigness of the sentiment on the top card.  It is front and center.

Everyone enjoy your day - cooler here in Wisconsin - so at least you can breathe when you are outside.

2 comments:

John VanMulders said...

Neat idea to texture patterned paper ... looks great!

Conniecrafter said...

Love this look, beautiful!