Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday but Really Friday


Can you tell I am excited about not working tomorrow - of course - I put in a marathon 4 days but still not caught up. I keep plugging away at it. I am going to spend the day with my friend Shari tomorrow - she had her surgery on Tuesday - so I will see what I can do to help out tomorrow - I know I am going to make a nice dinner for them and me too - it is always a treat for me to cook for people. We are going to have an early Thanksgiving dinner - that way we will appreciate the taste of everything.
I made this card the other night - isn't this the cutest little snowman. He is by Penny Black and has such charisma - or so I think. The challenge on the Penny Black Challenge blog is a favorite song title - doesn't this remind you of "Frosty the Snowman" - sure does me. I love how the scarf looks like it has polka dots. I used the color removed marker from Copics and just dotted it on the scarf - polkadots.
Everyone have a wonderful evening - I baked a cake at 8:30 last night so my kitchen is a disaster. I do want to work on a card and get some things to work on at Shari's tomorrow.
Size - 5 3/4 square
Paper - Cosmo Cricket - Jolly by Golly
Stickles on the Snowflakes
Snowflake - I think I bought it at Hobby Lobby - it is actually a button

2 comments:

theneon said...

great choice of papers -- and "Frosty" is truly beguiling.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card ...love the adorable image and perfect for your song choice....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx