Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another work week about to begin



I still want a 3 day week end - every week end - I guess I have one this upcoming week - I am taking off Wednesday and Friday of this week to spend some time with friends - looking forward to that. I got my bedroom and bathroom painted this last week end - my youngest daughter came home to help so that really helped lots - next step is to find new carpet for the bedroom. Maybe I will go look tomorrow night. Need to also get new flooring for the bathroom, new light, towel bars, shade and make a valance.

Did not get to spend too much time paper crafting this week end. I got one card made today - my weekly monkey card for my friend. Something to make her smile each week while she goes through this rough patch in her life. The card is based on the weekly sketch at Card Positioning System - Sketch 124 - I flipped the card the other way.


4.5 x 6
Paper – K & Company
Border and flower – K & Company
Monkey – Paper Bliss
Sentiment Stamp – Hero Arts

Everyone have a great evening and a good work week.

3 comments:

Pajalu said...

what a sweet card. I love the way you have done your monkey :)

Carla G. said...

This is so cute! What a clever idea to have your monkey as part of the sketch design! I love K&Company products, they are so awesome! You did a great job!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh the monkey is totally adorable! Great use of the CPS sketch.